Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the ants pants bass style boat project

After moving to Hervey Bay it was soon discovered that fishing styles are a little different to the bays in victoria I decided I wanted/needed a bass style boat but I still love my streaker cuddy and wont part with it (Yes I'm taking it with me just dig a big hole and bury me in it) [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/theantspants/canopy002.jpg[/img]So convincing the wife I could get a second boat cheap by doing one up was met with a "Yeah right" and "whatever" So I was in search of a half decent size tinny but not looking forward to the ride in one (no offence tinny owners ) I stumbled across a glass boat on ebay that I liked the shape off Good V with a pronounced flare to the bow Stable looking shape at the rear 4.3 metres long and just on 2 metres wide at the rear latish model merc and late model trailer not sure on hull age
I picked it up for just under $1900 [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/theantspants/project2.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/theantspants/project1.jpg[/img]
We picked her up in brissy while on a weekend away so to make her feel part of the family we took her to dreamworld
[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h126/theantspants/dreamworld.jpg[/img]

1 comment:

  1. Allow me to introduce the LE-MERIDIAN FINANCING SERVICES. the loan company that grant me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors has neglect my offer but Le_Meridian Funding Service grant me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project  in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can helped you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Also  lfdsloans@outlook.com or Write on whatsapp Number  on    1-(989-394-3740)Good Intend,

    ReplyDelete